Albert College (Dublin)

    • Albert College is the oldest building on the campus of Dublin City University and contains the offices of the university president, the DCU Educational Trust, and other executive offices of the university; the building dates from 1851. The Albert College Building also houses the 1838 Club, a restaurant for staff and postgraduate research students. The adjoining Albert College Extension contained laboratories for the school of engineering and was opened in 1985. The college is located in Glasnevin, Dublin, Ireland.